skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Chronicles of a baby in the Pacific Northwest
Monday, October 18, 2010
Pumpkins!!
We went to the pumpkin farm! It was lots of fun. I got to pick out my own pumpkin. It was hard to walk with all of those dried vines everywhere!
After we picked our pumpkins, we had to wash them off.
We got to feed goats our of our hands. It was kind of weird but made me laugh.
I got to look at chickens too!
I was tired by the end...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(5)
►
January
(5)
▼
2010
(13)
▼
October
(7)
Pumpkins!!
Month 16
Month 15
Month 14
More pictures from month 13...
Party!
Birthday!!
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
2009
(12)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
About Me
Gwendolyn
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment