Tuesday, June 9, 2009

An eventful day...

I'm getting tired of just laying on my back when my mommy puts me down in my crib. So, I'm trying to figure out how to roll over. Here's some footage.





This is probably not too exciting to anyone who's not a grandparent or aunt/uncle.


What the video doesn't show is a couple of minutes later when I succeeded in moving closer to the crib railing and got my leg stuck in between the rails. I screamed so loud my mommy thought I had broken something and came running into my room. Then she started laughing when she saw what happened. The indignity! Thankfully she picked me up right away and calmed me down in the rocker.


After that excitement, I was pretty tired. Mommy figured out how to use the Moby Wrap and put me in it and I've been sleeping ever since.


Whew! Being a baby is hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment