And the shorts:
Daddy got very excited! Here he is holding me:
The next day, Aunt Abby came to visit! We had so much fun while she held me and Mommy got lots of things done around the house and in the garden. Here we are while I'm taking a nap:
One of my newest tricks is smiling at people. Everyone gets so excited when I smile! Here I am smiling up at Aunt Abby:
You may remember my traumatizing experience trying to roll over. I've decided to put that on hold for now and focus on trying to suck my thumb. I have a hard time getting my thumb out of being in a tight fist with my hand, and I can't fit my entire fist in my mouth. I know that because I try to do it all the time. It is frustrating! I was finally able to get my thumb in my mouth a couple of days ago and it was so great:
Too bad it came out shortly after that picture was taken and now I'm back to square one....
No comments:
Post a Comment