Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summertime fun...

The summer is turning out to be lots of fun. It's nice and warm with lots of sunshine and fun outings. Since I last wrote, I started smiling which Mommy and Daddy really like.

On the 4th of July, Mommy, Daddy, and I all went to Uncle Seany's house. I wore an outfit that Grandma Dede sent me. Here I am in my carseat all ready to go!


There were lots of fireworks and yummy food. Mommy said the fireworks were to celebrate me being two months old! I hope all of my month birthdays are this exciting.

After the 4th of July, I learned that part of being a grown-up two-month old is that you have to go to the doctor and get shots! Those are no fun. I was brave though and only cried for a little bit after getting them.

Daddy tried to cheer me up but it didn't work-

Grandpa John came to visit the next day which was lots of fun. He spent lots of time holding me while mommy did chores around the house.


We took a few trips too. One day we went to Mount St Helens. I hear that the drive is pretty but I slept the whole ride up and back. The mountain was so neat!


We also went to IHOP for breakfast one morning. The pancakes looked so yummy that I decided to try some of Grandpa John's blueberry ones.


Too bad mommy caught me before I could get any in my mouth! All she will give me is milk to drink. It is getting kind of boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment