Monday, August 31, 2009

Summer's almost over....

Well, summer is passing by quickly and I have been having lots of adventures! Grandma Dede came to visit me again in July. We had lots of fun hanging out.


In August, mommy and I took a trip down to California to see our family. We saw her family first.


This is Uncle Chris and Aunt Lisa. They were in town for the weekend from Nevada where they live so they got to meet me for the first time.

We visited Tahnee who mommy has been friends with since they were 4 years old! This is me with Tahnee and her son Zach.


This is Jamie, who mommy has known since elementary school.


On Saturday morning, Aunt Stephanie, Matt, and Grandma Jenni came over for breakfast. I have no clue why mommy thinks pictures of me eating breakfast are so funny. It's just the most important meal of the day...


Grandmere worked her magic a few times to get me to take a nap. Why would I want to sleep when there is so much excitement going on?


Grandmere and I played too. It was lots of fun.


We also visited Cousin Jenny and Aunt Mary. Cousin Jenny is going to have a baby too, in November!

Then, we took the train with Grandpa John up to see daddy's family. Here, mommy has me laying on her shins while daddy is looking at us from behind.

When we got back home, mommy and daddy finally got to relax after a long summer of visitors and trips. Mommy took me out in the stroller, and for the first time sat me up instead of laying down. It was so much more interesting being able to look at things in out neighborhood instead of just up at the sky...


Mommy also put the jumper up for me to bounce in. She says it helps build my leg muscles. It is so much fun!
Here is a video. It's not very good because it's from mommy's phone.


That's all! I hope everyone is having a fun summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment