Wednesday, September 16, 2009

International Baby Adventures


The weather has started to get cold here so Mommy and Daddy have started putting me in warmer clothes. That includes hats, like the one here. I
am still deciding if I like hats or not.


Mommy and Daddy decided that I am big enough for my own seat! So
they got this out for me and have been putting me in it. It is great because I can sit up and look around at everything instead of just laying down or being carried!



We went to Vancouver Island in Canada for a little family vacation before Mommy goes back to work next week. It was lots of fun! We stayed in Victoria for a night and saw lots of neat things including the capitol. I was very interested in sightseeing:

Then we went up to Qualicum Beach for a few days. Here we are at the beach:


We went out for sushi one night:

It was very tasty! Chopsticks are hard to use though.

When we got back, I wanted to relax so I grabbed a People magazine and caught up on my celebrity gossip. Finally Kate Gosselin isn't on the cover anymore!


What are you looking at-- is it so weird that a 4 month old is reading a magazine?








No comments:

Post a Comment