Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fall is here....

Well Fall is here and there have been lots of changes around the house. The biggest one is that Mommy went back to work! Here we are on her first day:


She told me she is making sure that our community is ready for Swine Flu, including helping people get their vaccinations. She says it's important for people to get the vaccine if they can. Unfortunately I'm too young for it, and Mommy and Daddy are both worried I may have gotten it:


We went to a wedding this past weekend that was lots of fun. I got to wear a cute dress and sweater, and a bow! I finally have enough hair on my head so a bow will stay on.


Here we are attending our first wedding as a family!

Here's Auntie Kristin holding me:

And Catherine and Charlie who are the ones who got married!

No comments:

Post a Comment