You may remember my last post where mommy went back to work. Even though I tried to convince her and daddy that I'm old enough to take care of myself, they thought I may need some help. Here's a picture of Olga, the nice lady who takes care of me while mommy is at work:
It's working out pretty well; we do lots of things together like play in my jumper and spend time on my tummy. Well, more accurately, I do these things and she watches. But I'm sure it's equally fun for both of us.
Grandma Jenni came to visit this weekend. It was great! Of course we had to take our requisite field trip to IHOP. I was able to grab a spoon this time but they still won't let me have any pancakes.
Grandma Jenni, mommy, and I all went to a pumpkin patch today. It was a blast! We got to pick out our own pumpkin and took lots of pictures.
I had lots of fun spending time with Grandma Jenni while she was here.
We even got to see animals at the petting zoo! Mommy fed some of them while I watched. I especially liked looking at the turkeys and sheep.
No comments:
Post a Comment