Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Month 7

I'm sorry that I have been a little delinquent with my blog posts. You know how busy the holiday season can get. Here are some pictures from when I was 6 months old.

Grandma Dede, Grandpa Gary, Aunt Abby, and Uncle Jonathan came to visit on Halloween. Grandma Dede's birthday is on Halloween! It was fun to have everyone come to visit! Except that they dressed me up as a cow. Not exactly a dignified costume. They seemed to enjoy it though. No one else dressed up except for Uncle Jonathan -- he was a farmer.


Here's a close-up of my costume:


I wanted to support Daddy's business so I decided to wear this hat for awhile:


Here I am in a hat and sweater that Grandmere made for me:


Grandma Dede, Aunt Abby, and Mommy like to play cards together. I decided to help Mommy out. I had to concentrate so hard!


Here I am with Aunt Abby!


No comments:

Post a Comment